Learn More About Our Medical Center’s Policies
Primary Care Physicians:
Our office philosophy is: we do not work on a schedule. If you need to be seen just present yourself during office hours and you will be accommodated.
Scheduling Appointments with Our subspecialists:
- Allergist | Asthma | Immunology | Allergic Dermatology | Biologics
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Family Practice
- Gastroenterology | Hepatology
- Internal Medicine
- Physical Therapy
- Physiatry Pain Management
To schedule an appointment with our sub-specialists please call our office at (718) 592-3200. Plan to spend a few moments on the phone with our receptionist as she takes down some important patient information.
Some health plans require a referral from your primary care physician in order to be evaluated by a specialist. Please come for your consultation with an appropriate referral. In some cases, referrals are made electronically, and need to be in the health plan's computer prior to your visit.
Please call our office on the day before your appointment to ensure that we have received your referral in order to avoid rescheduling.
If you are unable to keep an office appointment, we kindly ask that you provide us with at least 24 hours notice. This courtesy on your part will make it possible to give your time to another patient.
Co-payments/Co-insurance/Deductibles are due at the time services are rendered. A $10 surcharge will be applied for all co-payments, co-insurances and deductibles not paid at the time of service. Forms of payment accepted by our office are cash, check and all major credit and debit cards which are Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
Our Patient Portal allows you to view and update your contact and insurance information, schedule and cancel appointments, obtain laboratory and sonogram results. You can also contact the office and more!
To view your basic information online through our portal please go here:
An Important Covid-19 Update
An Important Covid-19 Update to our Valued Patients
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI), the American College of Allergy, Asthma, Immunology (ACAAI), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. Whe made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception are and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer office magazines, and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times fo you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (718) 592-3200 or visit our website at www.regoparkmed.com
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.